The group covers the entire IoT architecture, from the development of connected smart products to front-end solutions, including the following areas of knowledge:
- Design and development of information aggregating devices, gateways or decision support systems or the study and implementation of wireless communication systems and design of low-power custom solutions with integrated security mechanisms.
- In the part of data generation, study, design and development of the sensor element (transduction of the physical to electrical phenomenon) for obtaining effective data.
- Achieve digital transformation, from things to connected products and services.
- Development of solutions based on industrial IoT concepts for asset management and predictive maintenance.
- From embedded systems and communication protocols to automation of data and user interfaces.
- Computer vision and development of artificial intelligence algorithms for improved interpretation.
- Mass data analysis and patterning using AI algorithms.
- Design and development of holistic cyberattack protection systems from the physical to the virtual world.
- Development and integration of sensors and actuators.
- Wireless communications.
- Firmware development.
- PortForward: Towards a green and sustainable ecosystem for the EU Port of the Future.
- IMPAQT: Intelligent management system for integrated multi-trophic aquaculture.