The group’s experience is focused on the areas of signal processing and communications, and its research is focused on the physical level of communications systems. Special emphasis is placed on multi-antenna signal processing systems, new modulations, and advanced positioning and interference handling systems. In addition, an important part of the group’s activity is focused on experimentation and the construction of prototypes and demonstrators, as well as the development of technology transfer projects for the industry.
• Communication theory.
• Advanced signal and information processing.
• Statistical inference for communications and positioning.
- LTE mobile communications.
- Satellite communications:
- High performance satellites.
- Mobile satellite services.
- Positioning and navigation systems.
- Large-scale communication and information systems.
- WindMill: Integration of wireless communications engineering and machine learning.